- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
- The legitimation of the treatment.
- For what purposes do we collect your data.
- For how long do we keep your data.
- To which recipients do we communicate the data.
- What are your rights.
Smart Retail, S.L. undertakes to comply with the current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in the General Regulation RGPD 2016/679 EU and in the Law on information security services LSSI 34/2002.
1 | Responsible for the treatment:
Smart Retail, S.L. with NIF: B-65945073
Postal address: C / Bobinadora, 17, 08302 Mataró (Barcelona) Tel: 93.741.25.25
2 | Legitimization of the Treatment:
The basis for the legitimacy of data processing is:
- The user’s consent when completing the forms
- When registering as a customer
- As recipient of an email sent from MyRubric, as signer of a document
- When signing a document generated with MyRubric
- Accept data processing for the purposes indicated in each case
3 | Purpose of the Treatment:
Personal data will be exclusively used for the purposes set out in the data collection forms.
The personal data that you provide us through the forms, the sending of emails, as well as the data to which Smart Retail, S.L. access as a result of browsing, inquiries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a file responsibility of Smart Retail, S.L.
The purpose is:
- Respond to inquiries or requests
- Send information about news, products or services related to MyYRUBRIC
- Manage the business relationship
- Billing and collection of contracted services
- Validate the signing of documents by the people involved in each transaction, where the parties have used our platform to send a document for signature
4 | Data retention:
Your data will be kept for the purpose for which it was collected and its deletion or revocation is not requested. Without prejudice to its conservation for the provision to the competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
5 | Recipients of the data:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to our associated companies and for compliance with legal obligations.
In some cases, access to your data will be given to certain providers that provide services to our company (sending newsletters, hosting web page data), with all of them the data protection contracts are signed as data processors and in no case they will treat the data for their own purposes.
6 | Rights in relation to your personal data:
The user may revoke their Consent at any time and exercise the rights to:
- Access to your data to know which are being processed.
- Rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Portability in the cases provided by the regulations and they will be delivered in a structured format to you or to the new treatment manager you designate.
- Limitation in certain circumstances.
- Opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
The maximum term to resolve the exercise of rights is 1 month from receipt of the request.
The user may exercise their rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, to the attention: Data protection at the registered office C / Bobinadora, 17, 08302 Mataró (Barcelona) or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of not being satisfactorily attended, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
7 | Security measures:
Smart Retail, S.L. informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
In addition, MyRubric, in order to provide its electronic signature services, collects (among others), the following data from its signatory users and recipients: date and time of the signature, actions taken (opening the signature application, uploading files, signature, cancellation of signature), and the device used: web browser, geolocation, IP and biometric data of the signature.
8 | Application security measures:
- Connections between client / user and MyRubric servers are made through secure connections using SSL certificate
- Documents or files are stored encrypted
- Passwords are stored encrypted
- Servers are equipped with high availability solutions